Service Sales Executive
Service Sales Executive
What you will do
Johnson Controls is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for a PMA (Preventive Maintenance Agreement) Service Sales Representative. The primary function of this position is to promote and sell service agreements for commercial building systems products to include fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound, communication and inspections. Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives. Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives. Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers. Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support the sales plan. Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
How you will do it
Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designed sales plan.
Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that Johnson Controls is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
Support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
Performs other duties as required.
What we look for
• Must have excellent communication skills; have the ability to persuade and close sales.
• Must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience.
• One to three years of sales experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
• Excellent communication skills; must have the ability to persuade and close sales and have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process and disciplined to work with limited supervision.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.