Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for servicing all system issues on time and to the customer’s satisfaction. These specialists will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc. to current customers. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Troubleshoot and repair customer systems
- · Perform scheduled maintenance on installed systems
- · Request and deliver material as required
- · Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
- · Create, load, and test system databases
- · Test, backup and tune system databases
- · Check out and start up control systems
- · Provide on-site training to customers as needed
- · Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
- · Perform warranty work
- · Complete documentation for assigned tasks
- · Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer
- · Other duties may be assigned
Must be able to climb ladders and lift 75-pounds unassisted.
May be required to report to work outside normal business hours, on holidays and on weekends.Qualifications: EDUCATION:
• Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field or related work experience EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- • Minimum six years related work experience
- • Understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, or other building or electronic
- • Proficient in software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
- • Industry product knowledge desired
- • Good knowledge of service procedures.
- • Good customer service skills.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to the ability to relate technical terminology to customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.