Johnson & Johnson is actively recruiting for a Service Specialist, SFE IT Lead. This position will be based in Somerville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Service Specialist – SFE – IT Lead, will have Regional responsibility for the delivery and operation of initiatives in support of our Sales Organizations. This position is for high performing, driven individuals with a deep sense of intellectual curiosity and complex problem solving on a global scale. The resource will need to thoroughly understand the selling and field service processes and underlying systems (e.g. - Salesforce.com). This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise. This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner.
Service and Repair is a globally regulated process which has complex interfaces across the regions as well as some fiscal, legal and commercial variation. It tightly links and must seamlessly interact with intake and complaint handling solutions as well as be accessible by 3rd parties servicing on behalf of J&J. It is a regulated process and will interact with several ERP and 3rd party systems.
The Service Specialist will provide day to day leadership for the Agile scrum teams, provide guidance and be a first point of escalation for the scrum master, and have exposure to senior leaders for status and remediation. This person will work with ancillary systems’ leadership, develop integration schedules and ensure integrations can be delivered in a timely manner. A key part of this role will be to develop deep domain and data knowledge in this space
- Day to Day leadership of the Technical Service project, working closely with and giving guidance to the Scrum Masters ensuring velocity objectives and timelines are being met as well as the project operating inside the agreed budget
- Working with the Integration Lead to plan with the ERP and other supply chain groups the integration plans, and ensuring they fit within the main product release cycles and then ensure execution to timelines. Assess NA regional data quality across the multiple franchises. Align businesses on a plan to converge and cleanse the data, ensuring the business and IT R&Rs are understood.
- Develop domain expertise for this area from a process and data perspective and able to give guidance and recommendations to business and scrum teams as required
- Work closely with the project release manager and AS support organization to ensure a smooth release with hypercare and a transition plan to steady state support
- Help Service Owner estimate for new projects by collaborating with engineering team and other parts of AS for project resource needs
- 5+ years of delivering complex projects, preferably in the supply chain/technical service domain
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating escalated issues to resolution
- Experience in leading projects ideally with integrations and also in the GxP space
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.com is preferred
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.