Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs.
Specific responsibilities for this position includes:
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Field education training
- Route control and scheduling
- Authorization of repair orders
- Quality assurance and the customer, safety, technical support, and expenditure of labor materials and other assets.
- Lead and direct the performance of field operations for all maintenance and contractual service.
High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
- High school diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.