Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
This position is responsible for providing 24x7 support within the System Tables Administration (STA) team in the Network Processing division of the Technology organization, includes working on weekends and holidays. The primary focus of this position is to oversee daily mainframe production and test job execution, manually processing exception requests and actively participating in the encryption key processing and distribution. There are many opportunities for career growth.
- Oversee daily mainframe production and test job execution and databases for Authorization and Clearing & Settlement; manually process exception requests
- Actively participate in the encryption keys processing and distribution
- Manage the change control process utilizing the internal change management system
- Work closely with internal stakeholders throughout the company to accomplish group goals
- Prepare and generate courier package information and ensure that mail pick up schedules are adhered to
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are followed and audit findings and/or observations are not identified
- Responsible for responding to customer questions/queries relative to the supported services
- Associate (AA) or a related degree.
- Experience working in a mainframe technology environment is a plus
- One to three years of work experience in a fast paced environment; operational and/or technology experience is a plus
- Self-starter, able to work as part of the team
- Able to be effective in a high-paced environment and multi-task while staying focused on deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and interpersonal skills
- Able to follow protocol and established processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of MS Visio, Access, Project, and SharePoint is a plus
- Understanding Visa transaction processing is a plus
- Required to work weekends and holidays, and on call after business hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.