Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best. We are currently looking to hire a Service Support Champion in Secaucus, NJ.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Requirements:
- Point of contact for all National Account fire alarm and sprinkler services.
- Scheduling & dispatching fire alarm & sprinkler service calls.
- Primary for answering phones & routing them appropriately.
- Ensuring that material orders are fulfilled as needed.
- Filing & other duties as assigned
Rewards and benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent, successful completion of Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including - Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.