A Service Technician job opportunity located in Sacramento, Ca is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will need to have six months or more experience providing installation of equipment and products. You must have a mechanical aptitude to be successful. This is a contract opportunity and available for flexible and part-time hours. This position pays between $14.00 and $15.00 per hour.
Service Technician job responsibilities include:
• Installation on a variety of dental equipment and products
• Will be trained on manufacturers' guidelines
• Determines the parts, supplies and tools needed to complete service requests
• Travel to clients locations to provide service and installation
• Uses, maintains, and secures test devices and tools used to adjust, calibrate, and repair equipment
• Repairs equipment in a timely manner
• Completes all paperwork related to the service provided
• High School Diploma
• Six months plus of experience doing installations in electronics or manufacturing
• Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and motor vehicle report
• Ability to work part-time or flexible hours during the week
• Mechanical aptitude a must-training will be provided
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you are interested in this Service Technician job opportunity in Sacramento, Ca then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org Please no third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.