A Field Service Technician job in Mequon, Wisconsin is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position is responsible for independently installing, inspecting, servicing/repairing equipment in the field while promoting and maintaining an image consistent with the companies standards. This position will require 40% domestic travel but this candidate will be paired with another Technician to provide on-the-job training.The Service Technician would be working on Telescopic Conveyors that extend and retract used in loading and unloading for loose loaded parcels for customers such as FedEX , Amazon, etc.
The Field Service Technician job responsibilities include:
• Support the service department internally and externally by manufacturing, assembling and shipping spare parts (while not traveling)
• Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge on all products sold by the district as well as major industry trends and competitive products.
• Provide phone technical support to customers, sales, and other company personnel.
• 40% Travel (Domestic)
• 3-5 years experience in repair, mechanical and electrical or equivalent
• Worked in an Electro-Mechanical environment
• Strong communication skills
• Customer Service experience
If you are interested in this Field Service Technician job in Mequon, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.