What you will do
Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.How you will do it
What we look for
- Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
- Maintain proper documentation for work performed.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule.
Who we are
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in the fire industry
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.