Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for servicing complex system issues on time and to the customer’s satisfaction. These specialists will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work. Responsible for analyzing customer needs and making suggestions regarding expanded product offerings to existing customers.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Troubleshoot and repair complex customer systems
· Develop and implement hardware selections and software applications for assigned customers
· Manage scheduled maintenance agreements
· Request and deliver material as required
· Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
· Create, load, and test system databases
· Check out and start up control systems
· Provide on-site training to customers as needed
· Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
· Perform warranty work
· Complete documentation for assigned tasks
· Work with sales personnel to develop multi-year customer system upgrade plans, including short- and long-term customer budgets and account plans.
· Engineer small projects including upgrades and enhancements
· Other duties may be assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
• Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field or related work experience
• Entry Level
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
•Understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, or other
building or electronic control systems.
• Proficiency in software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Visio.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.