Service Technician II. What you will do
What we look for Required
- This skilled position involves troubling shooting and repairing installed systems. Including panel repair/reprogram, device replacement/repair, resolving low voltage circuit troubles and system testing.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels.
- Experience CCTV and IT and IP networks a plus.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- NICET II certification preferred.
- CCNA and A+Network certifications a plus.
- On call and after hours work required on occasion at customer need.
- Prior security/access control/intrusion experience is desired and a big plus.
Who we are
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years' experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.