What you will do:
Employees are responsible for:
How you will do it:
- The execution of service schedules including:
- Routine servicing, inspection, and upsell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations.
What we look for:
- Experience and/or skills acquired through formal training to procedures, policies, and understanding of team objectives.
- Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from standard practices.
- Selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations.
- Emphasis may be on manual skills.
High School Education
Minimum 3 - 5 years experience. Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination
- Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.