What you will do
Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner. How you will do it
What we look for Required
- Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
- Maintain proper documentation for work performed.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to work well with others
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.