Service Technician What you will do
Executes highest level of complexity service tasks or services the full breadth of electronic product lines and electronic systems. Identifies and resolves complex troubleshooting issues. Provides expert guidance to technicians of all levels. Likely to operate in one or more of the following industries: Heavy Industrial (power, marine, mining, oil and gas, forestry), Large hospitals and correctional facilities, Large scale transportation facilities, Large scale manufacturing facilities, large office/residential complexes. What we look for Required:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the alarm industry
- Must be able to obtain Fire Alarm License within a year of employment.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Demonstrate a h igh level of customer service
- S trong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
Who we are
- Networking experience is preferred.
- IP Camera proficiencies or certifications preferred.
- Video, Access Control, or Fire Alarm certifications are a plus.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.