This position is with the IT Service Management Tools team doing development of IT support components, workflows, and systems (Ticketing and CMDB) to enable the ICS Department teams to better manage their work and the systems under their stewardship.
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
* Will be expected to take an active role in defining, planning, and reporting on their work and its progress.
* Previous experience with ITSM systems (HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy, Service Now) or similar workflow/ERP tools.
* Software development experience and a good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* SQL query and database access skills for extracting data and integrating system.
* Previous experience on enterprise infrastructure teams (Server or network management) a bonus.
* Web service development and administration.
* Bachelor's degree or suitable industry experience.
Applicants will be expected to engage with customers, understand their business needs, and translate those needs into documented requirements and then develop against those requirements and QA the work of other team members. Applicants will be expected to work in a mostly autonomous manner, identifying solutions to business challenges that meet the customers' needs and team standards for coding practices and systems best practice.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.