- Travel Required to support Workshops
- BS/BA IT, Computer Science, or equiv./related experience
- 1+ Years Experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 3 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- Experience with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience preferred
- LDAP Integration experience a must
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration preferred
- Email setup and configuration
- Experience with editing and creating inbound email actions
- Understands and can use and create events in ServiceNow
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- Implementation Specialist Certified - Preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.