Applied Materials is the leading semiconductor and display manufacturing company in the world...we Make Possible. World class IT department that drives change within the business and is recognized globally as an innovator and pioneer.
Lead the cutting edge cloud platform...ServiceNow. Drive, create, design, build, implement, and lead the world's premier Service Management suite.
Seeking senior ServiceNow Cloud Innovation ITSM leader experienced and knowledgeable with service and business processes, service management, systems integration and architecture. To manage the ServiceNow platform and competency which include creative solutions development, process analysis, configuration and BI/reporting areas. Responsibilities
Qualifications: Desired Skills and Experience:
- Drive the service and cloud platform vision across IT and the business
- Manage and analyze business requirements / processes and define the right solutions
- Evaluate system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Design, configure/code, tests and documents solutions based on user/business requirements.
- Ensure SNOW platform is highly available, up to date and with high data quality
- Continuously seeks ways to improve customer experience and users experience from SNOW platform
- Explore ways to expand and integrate SNOW platform for new services
- Integrate / maintain robust operation and project management processes
- Follow up with stakeholders as needed
Strong Leadership skills 10 years of experience in Information Systems and Technology in more than one of the following: Additional Preferred Experience:
Service management systems SNOW Remedy CRM ERP Service Governance / Management 3-5 years' experience in supporting Service / business processes Experience influencing stakeholders across the organization Experience with large companies 7000 emp Experience working in a multicultural, international organization Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills Strong organizational, consultative, and conflict resolution skills Good analytical skills, details oriented, ability to effectively listen to and resolve customer issues Good business acumen, ability to understand end to end business processes and work in a global environment Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills to work well on cross-functional teams and at all levels of an organization Relevance competency certification and education
- Computer science degree
- 3-5 years' experience in semiconductor or high-tech industry
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.