PrimaryFocus - Team:
This Managed Cloud Services (OMCS) Americas Renewals Sales team is responsible for renewing contracts for specific Oracle products/support for small, mid-sized to large enterprise customers for regions all over North and Latin Americas. Apart from contract renewals, the team is also responsible for retaining the customer base and assist with growing the contract base by passing leads to the OMCS Field Sales channel.
The OMCS Services Renewal Representative (SRR) will be primarily responsible for ensuring the target support renewal rate for existing small/medium-sized to large customers in their assigned territory.
SRRs assure that all renewals are completed prior to expiration, passing leads up to OMCS Field Sales Channel for additional service opportunities, and closing the loop for all customer interactions by providing education on the Support portfolio and infrastructure. Job Description
- Manages renewals process for a defined territory
- Should retain customer base and assist in growing contract base
- Ensure timely support renewals for existing small/medium-sized to large in assigned territory;
- Provides management with performance feedback;
- First-line management contact for customer escalations;
- Serves as a resource to other organizations for process and policy questions
- Troubleshoots problems and escalates as necessary;
- Assists in key indicator reporting and trend analysis;
- Educates customers on e-business practices and any associated contractual implications;
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of the applicable elements of the Support portfolio;
- Manages exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a right customer service attitude.
- Takes initiative; and uses all available resources
- Strong analytical skills and should have good knowledge of excel
- Excellent research and problem solving skills with an analytical bent of mind
- Effectively manages time and priorities to meet service requirements
- Self-motivated; focused and driven to achieve goals
- Exercises judgment, initiative and discretion when providing solutions to customers
- Able to apply knowledge and make decisions with minimal direction from management
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to suggest and implement continual improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with others to achieve goals
Drive the renewal of Oracle*s premier support services contracts to existing customers.
Responsible for timely renewals for medium-sized customers in assigned territory. Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications. Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable elements of the Support portfolio. Meet productivity expectations on outbound calls for renewals. Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals. Identify and transfer leads to sales reps for top-tier opportunities. Accurately forecast business targets and opportunities in territory.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. At least with 3 year experience in customer service, sales or related area. Ability to gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.