With more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers the most complete suite of fully Integrated Cloud Applications & Platform Services.
Oracle Advanced Customer Support (ACS) operates globally as a part of Oracle Customer Support Services and delivers personalized and proactive mission-critical support for organizations seeking to maximize the availability, performance, and value of their Oracle solutions. We provide customized, proactive solutions for all Oracle applications and technologies and customers span all major industries, including 84% of Fortune 100 companies and 82% of top 50 world governments.
As an Oracle Cloud Services Sales Rep, you will be working in a fast paced, start-up environment within Oracle. Your core focus will be identifying opportunities, building a pipeline, structuring partnerships, and negotiating deals to a successful close. Additionally, you'll be expected to work across multiple teams including product and account management. You must be a self-starter and have a willingness to travel and meet with prospective customers. Experience of working across multiple geographies and fluency in another language would be highly desirable.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Oracle Cloud Support Services.
Detailed Job Description:
Your primary job is to sell Oracle Cloud Support Service solutions directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers in a defined geographical territory as well as -
• Develop a strategy and sales plan to successfully pursue opportunities with your designated accounts and territory
• Create and progress an ACS Cloud Success as a Service pipeline to meet your sales objectives and to achieve bookings targets
• Target strategically important accounts in your territory and establish and maintain relationships within these strategic accounts.
• Understand your client's business drivers, strategic objectives, and desired outcomes
• Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
• Assemble the client solution team including Pre Sales, Delivery, Deal Management, Oracle Executives and other parties.
• Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the services and lead the presentation of the value proposition for the customer
• Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
• Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
• Escalate issues where customer success is at risk during the sales cycle
• Own and manage the end -to-end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics
• Exceed sales targets by owning, driving and winning Cloud-based opportunities in new logos and in Oracle's extensive customer base.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills.
• Be recognized within Oracle as a go-to person for selling all ACS Cloud Success as a Service products, including Planning, Migration, Provisioning Readiness, and Production Support Services
• Generating and following up on leads through the qualification process
• Work with and influence the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
• Maintaining an understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interprete its relevance to your sector
• Maintaining an awareness of Oracle's current and future Application products and services
• Maintain an understanding of competitive activity relevant to your industry sector, specific territory or major account
• 5 - 8 years of relevant experience selling cloud-based Services and / or applications from within a major software vendor or niche provider (or ideally both).
• Consultative selling approach that builds a trusted advisor relationship with buyers and goes beyond a traditional sales relationship
• Knowledge of the SaaS marketplace
• Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in value based selling roles
• Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the your prospect / customer community
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
• Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
• Interaction with C level players.
• Team player.
• Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities
• BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Do you want to make a difference? We do. But we can't do it without you. Join a global team driving innovation around the world. You'll work with the best and the brightest to build your career at one of the world's technology leaders.
Oracle not only provides you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life. No matter where you work, you'll have great perks and benefits.
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.