Services Sales Solution Professional - Dynamics
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Posted: December 05, 2017
Reference ID: 1082632
The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to optimize their business performance, and the Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) plays a key part in this, as a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers. You will possess comprehensive understanding and experience of on-premise and Dynamics 365 solutions, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation of their organization. Your ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver Dynamics Solutions is key, working effectively with independent software vendors (ISVs) and delivery partners to ensure customer success, partner development and Microsoft Enterprise Services success and profitability. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
• Support Solutions Leadership - Business Apps will present clear Vision & Plan for identifying, driving & closing Dynamics Opportunities. Ensure holistic customer planning that will increase Microsoft’s share of wallet through Dynamics projects and advisory services.
• Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU), to ensure alignment with the overall account strategy and identify leads to develop Dynamics opportunities. Work with the Services Account Executive (SE) for Services team planning. Where there is no SE coverage, orchestrate and drive planning for the Services account-aligned team, including Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs), balancing both sales and delivery priorities Focus on customer needs, challenges and outcomes, leveraging industry insights & the Solutions Portfolio packaged offerings prioritized for your role.
• Execution - Enable Customers to Realize Desired Outcomes through Dynamics Projects and Advisory Services Qualify, sell and close Dynamics opportunities, using Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads Meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
• Skills Profile Sales Achiever - achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new Dynamics opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate Microsoft Dynamics solutions
• Digital Transformation Driver - anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft Dynamics solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
• Sales Challenger - drive customer understanding of business value of Dynamics 365 as an integrated element of digital transformation, including competitor positioning. Demonstrate subject matter expertise & Influence customer needs and vision, leveraging Industry and Dynamics Services offerings, Business Value Analysis, benchmarks and references to show what is possible
• Deal Orchestrator - orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals One Microsoft, One Services Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about.
• 5+ years of technology-related sales experience in an enterprise business
• Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Qualifications: Proven sales success and expertise in selling Dynamics projects and advisory services at the executive level (VP and above) Dynamics solutions knowledge and experience in on-premise and Dynamics 365 solutions sales.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.