The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to optimize their business performance, and the Enterprise Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) plays a key part in this, being a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers. Possessing comprehensive understanding and experience of data platform, Intelligence & analytics, and decision insights, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation of their organization, your ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver Microsoft Data & AI solutions is key.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
• Data & AI Leadership - Present clear Vision & Plan for identifying, driving & closing Data & AI Opportunities.
• Ensure holistic customer planning that will increase Microsoft’s share of wallet through Data & AI projects and advisory services.
• Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU), to ensure alignment with the overall account strategy and identify leads to develop Data & AI opportunities.
• Work with the Services Account Executive (SE) for Services team planning. Where there is no SE coverage, orchestrate and drive planning for the Services account-aligned team, including Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs), balancing both sales and delivery priorities.
• Focus on customer needs, challenges and outcomes, leveraging industry insights & the Solutions Portfolio packaged offerings prioritized for your role.
• Execution - Enable Customers to Realize Desired Outcomes through Data & AI Projects and Advisory Services.
• Qualify, sell and close Data & AI opportunities, using Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads.
• Meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
• 3+ years’ experience selling cloud application & infrastructure solutions.
• 5+ years’ experience selling technology solutions to enterprise customers.
• Proven sales success and expertise in selling Data & AI solutions.
• Data & Analytics solutions knowledge and experience including: data warehousing, data visualization, business intelligence, predictive analytics and machine learning.
• Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools.
• Sales and business background, with 5-10+ years of technology-related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
• Sales Achiever - achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new Data & AI opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate solutions.
• Digital Transformation Driver - anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs & ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Data & AI solutions into business impact & outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation.
• Sales Challenger - drive customer understanding of value of end to end Data & AI solutions. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, influence customer’s vision & requirements & add value by bringing innovative Data & AI solutions & references to show what’s possible.
• Deal Orchestrator - orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft Enterprise Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments.
For more information, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/Services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.