The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to optimize their business performance, and the Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) plays a key part in this, being a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers. Possessing comprehensive understanding and experience of Modern Workplace solutions, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation of their organization, your ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver Modern Workplace Solutions is key. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
Modern Workplace Solutions Leadership – Present clear Vision & Plan for identifying, driving & closing Modern Workplace Opportunities
• Ensure holistic customer planning that will increase Microsoft’s share of wallet through Modern Workplace projects and advisory services
• Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU), to ensure alignment with the overall account strategy and identify leads to develop Modern Workplace opportunities
• Work with the Services Account Executive (SE) for Services team planning. Where there is no SE coverage, orchestrate and drive planning for the Services account-aligned team, including Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs), balancing both sales and delivery priorities
• Focus on customer needs, challenges and outcomes, leveraging industry insights & the Solutions Portfolio packaged offerings prioritized for your role
Execution – Enable Customers to Realize Desired Outcomes through Modern Workplace Projects and Advisory Services
• Qualify, sell and close Modern Workplace opportunities, using Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible
• Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads
• Meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
The candidate must be a US citizen and hold a security clearance at the level sought by our customers. Failure to maintain the appropriate security clearance may result in employment action up to and including termination
•3+ years experience selling Modern Workplace solutions including: Skype, O365, BOT framework, SharePoint technologies, Windows, & EMS or similar technologies
•5+ years’ experience selling technology solutions to enterprise customers
•Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
•Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools and has skills in user experience design
•Has deep background in selling both to IT Pros and Business Decision Makers (BDM)
•Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
•Experience selling Professional Services
• Sales Achiever – achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new Modern Workplace opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, knowing how to position and win against competitive situations, and positioning appropriate Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
• Digital Transformation Driver – anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs & ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions into business impact & outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
• Sales Challenger – drive customer understanding of value of Microsoft’s end to end Modern Workplace solution. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, influence customer’s vision & requirements & add value by bringing innovative Modern Workplace solutions & references to show what’s possible
• Deal Orchestrator – orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.