Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: The successful candidate will be trained to:
- Making service calls to install and repair coffee machines and beverage equipment at our customer locations
- Provide excellent Customer Service
Our employees enjoy an exceptional compensation package based on experience plus incentives. We also offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k. Additional benefits include company provided vehicle, professional uniforms, and flexible hours.
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- Good Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid Drivers License
- Previous mechanical experience/training is essential
- Ability to lift minimum of 50lbs
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.