Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Servicing Sr Loan Ops Coord - Special Documentation
The Special Documentation department within Home Loans Servicing is responsible for processing and drafting of documentation specific to internal and external requests for subordination, assignment of mortgages due to New York Consolidation and Extension Modification Agreements (NY CEMAs) refinances, and release of property. This department also manages the lien perfection process for all loans in Louisiana known as reinscriptions.
The Servicing Loan Ops Coordinator is responsible to ensure any and all documentation related to the processing of reinscriptions, customer requests for subordinations, partial release of property, assignment of mortgages per the refinance of NY CEMAs and other special documentation requests are addressed timely and drafted accurately.
- Draft legal documents for subordinations, assignments, partial releases, reinscriptions, etc.
- Review of legal documentation for accuracy
- Ensure all documents are received, processed, validated, and executed timely through internaltracking mechanisms in accordance to local and internal policies and guidelines
- Provide estimated time of completion and timely updates to requestors
- Leverage relationships with multiple internal business partners to ensure all customerresponses are processed timely
- Interact with external customers and third parties regularly and internal business partners
- Communicate effectively with peers and others outside of core team
- Seeks opportunities for process improvements
- Attend meetings and conference calls as needed
Key Skills & Competencies
- Ability to influence customers to what is “best” for their needs
- Builds relationships through being personable and non-scripted
- Ability to authentically empathize with the customer’s concerns
- Problem solving mindset that “owns” the customer’s issue
- Detail oriented to avoid errors in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to drive results
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal and external business partners
- Judgment – ability to make effective decisions on behalf of the customer, company, and fellow associates
- Teamwork – ability to collaborate and share information in a productive manner
- Be a leader among your peers and sets example of Living the Values
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 1 year of Financial Services experience
- 2+ years of Financial Services experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of Mortgage Servicing experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.