Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Designs advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems under general supervision.
- Creates embedded software design programs for advanced precision equipment focusing on dynamic and static behavior.
- Creates moderately difficult mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechatronic design concepts.
- Conducts studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment.
- Publishes engineering reports documenting design details and qualification test results.
- Researches, select and apply: sensors, communication technologies, control devices (for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing) to
design Semiconductor Capital Equipment.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.