Fully demonstrates in-depth knowledge and experience. Assigned as a resource for colleagues with less experience including as a coach/mentor. Works independently, receives guidance in only moderately complex situations.Key Responsibilities
- Designs advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems with limited supervision.
- Creates embedded software design programs for advanced precision equipment focusing on dynamic and static behavior.
- Creates difficult mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechatronic design concepts.
- Conducts complex studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment.
- Publish engineering reports documenting design details and qualification test results.
- Provides consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Researches, select and apply: sensors, communication technologies, control devices (for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing) to
design Semiconductor Capital Equipment.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.