The Johnson and Johnson Tampa Development Center (TDC), is
currently seeking SFDC Developers to join our team. We develop, design and
deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to
meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed,
specifically to accommodate Scrum development. It is an open and highly
collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on
continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams
are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and
science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the
health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family
of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250
Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people
in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
The SFDC Developer – Salesforce Effectiveness, will be responsible
for configuration and development of Sales Force Effectiveness projects, and
requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including Salesforce.com,
Marketing Cloud and apex coding. Primary responsibilities include operating as
a part of the Agile pod, working alongside the Product owner to understand the
requirements, translating these to a set of deliverables. This role will report
directly to the Regional Service Owner
- Undertakes SFDC Development utilizing specialized Salesforce.com
knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and
procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP,
etc.). This role requires a specialized knowledge of Salesforce.com along with
a solid understanding of core business processes. You will be working in part
of a team within a small pod focused on driving business solutions.
- Captures customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness
Services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement
recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools
coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations
after successful delivery of the service
- Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order
analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Sales Force Effectiveness
service(s) to the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 2 years of direct development experience with
Salesforce is required
- Understanding of Salesforce.com technologies and
platforms – Certification in Administration & Development
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving
- Must be able to solve complex business problems
and present recommendations to management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational and
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter
- Previous experience in a scrum environment is preferred
- Certifications such as Certified Salesforce Administrator,
Certified Salesforce Developer and/or Certified Salesforce Advanced
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.