At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Global eCommerce Leader for the Safety and Graphics Business Group (SGBG) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Global eCommerce Leader will:
- Lead our global efforts to maximize on-line sales through our channels
- Develop our SGBG operational and strategic plans for eCommerce
- Lead development and tracking of eCommerce plans across the business globally
- Optimize our on-line channel strategy/plan based upon analytics, industry trends, market dynamics and business needs
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the development of eCommerce acceleration plans at the division and area/country level
- Work with Business Services and Corporate teams to routinely assess the performance of our eCommerce portfolio, channel partners and key competitors using defined tools (i.e. SOV/HAMR, Clavis, etc.)
- Act as SGBG eCommerce contact/link to Corporate team/resources to ensure SGBG needs are understood and integrated into overall priorities/programs
- Work with I&SMC, divisions, and across SGBG to ensure well-defined growth plans are in place for prioritized channel partners
- Develop and track eCommerce scorecard and KPIs quarterly and identify opportunities/plans for improvement
- Work with Customer Experience/Content Leader and divisions/areas to optimize portfolio, content
- Work with Customer Engagement leader and divisions/areas to develop/implement data driven demand generation programs with our channels
- Lead global collaboration with identified eCommerce resources to ensure we're optimizing plans and replicating best practices
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in eCommerce, eChannel, and/or Digital Marketing
- MBA or higher from an accredited university
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Minimum of five (5) years of eCommerce experience
- Experience working globally
- Digital marketing experience with broad understanding of digital marketing strategies including demand generation activities.
- Skills include strong leadership and influencing skills, ability to work with all levels of the organization, sales/channel planning, strong facilitation, analytical and organization skills and proven track record of working globally
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic/international travel
Relocation Benefits: Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.