Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
This role will develop and lead Shared Services business relationships, including Steering Committees and Business Review Meetings. Negotiate and maintain agreements, including Master Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements. Lead the Shared Services contract management of specific projects and provide expert advice to enable sound cost forecasting recommendations for the budgeting process. In addition this role will:
* Seek internal and external professional networking opportunities, to ensure the Company develops industry leading Shared Services strategy and process.
* Establish governance to provide transparent oversight and share services relationship and performance (including KPIs).
* Execute governance between business groups and Shared Services. Recommend solutions both internally and externally to continuously reduce risk, and improve the Shared Service experience in relation to quality, time and cost.
* Act as a Strategic Business Partner to relevant internal functions.
* Drive a two-way exchange of information related to strategies, priorities, requirements, and disputes.
* Negotiate contract provisions for initial agreements and ongoing amendments; facilitate coordination between internal and external stakeholders.
* Interpret vendor contracts, participate in contract change negotiations, and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
* Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
* Direct experience of managing high value supplier contracts across a broad range of service areas, on a global basis and within both tactical and strategic supplier relationships.
* Expertise in the leadership of supplier relationships, governance and performance management (including KPIs, steering committees and joint operational efficiency programs).
* Advanced level English language, Basic to intermediate level Spanish language.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.