The Microsoft SharePoint Consultant will have a high level of general IT and solutions development knowledge to provide SharePoint consulting services that can be customized to our client's individual needs. This individual will perform supervisory, technical and administrative duties as needed while working collaboratively with Developers, Architect and Project Managers on Client Engagements.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft SharePoint (Office 365 preferred) or client-side experience, developing in jQuery and common frameworks
- Web-development or database experience is a plus
- Development or configuration of custom SharePoint solutions for clients based upon the client's business requirements
- Detailed understanding of Windows based operating systems and MS technologies
- Ability to apply system design and development methodologies
- Experience in working in a project team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.