The Senior Associate will have a high level of IT and solutions development knowledge, with a focus on delivering IT SharePoint and Office 365 consulting services to clients. The Senior Associate will lead various projects for the firm's Content Management and Collaboration practice in Boston, and report to the Regional Manager of the Content Management and Collaboration practice in the Northeast Region.
- Performs lead role on engagement teams in "architect" or "technical lead" role, providing a technical resource to junior resources, and QA for technical deliverables. Leads architecture and design services, including system engineering, physical and logical solution architecture, customization, and integration of solutions. Manages a portfolio of projects and clients, and coordinates responsibilities of team members from the firm's service teams or outside vendors to ensure project goals are met.
- Sustains long-term relationships with clients in "trusted advisor" role, helping clients chart a long-term path toward more effective collaboration and content management, in consideration of changing technical and business conditions. Serves as escalation point for client support issues.
- Provides internal leadership via coaching, mentoring, and professional development of team members. Engages with internal communities of practice, and other practice areas within the firm. Identifies opportunities for process improvement, evaluates current and emerging SharePoint and Office 365 technologies and practices; recommends solutions and best practices to leadership.
- Assists with business development, including technical pre-sales support, assisting pursuit teams with proposal development and responses to RFPs, and presenting to prospective clients. Assembles and/or vets estimates of effort, time, and cost.
- Provides external-facing thought leadership in the form of representing the Firm and presenting at industry and community events, and publishing content on behalf of the firm.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a combination of team leadership in a corporate role, and/or business information systems consulting
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.