Our client supporting the Centers for Disease Control is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their team. Within the CDC, they will be supporting the Center for Global Health in the Informatics and Information Resources Office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translates business requirements into technical, functional requirements.
- Provides technical support to ensure the ongoing efficient and reliable operations information systems
- Proactively develops and maintains strong knowledge of information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate
- Leverages technology to automate manual tasks, and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate. Makes recommendations for process improvements
- Aids in the development of, and enforces and maintains Information Security controls, procedures, and standards
- Receives goals and overall objectives from Management and assists in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them
- Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines and budgeting
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.