Sheet Metal Fabrication
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 959365331
A local leading organization is currently seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator in Fridley for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. This Sheet Metal Fabricator position requires candidates to fabricate sheet metal parts using brakes, shears, notchers, and turret punching machines. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Sheet Metal Fabricator role include but are not limited to:
• Operates most sheet metal machines such as brakes, shears, notchers and turret punching machines
• Receives work orders and prints, and use shop calculations/math if necessary. Works from complex drawings, prints, templates and specifications.
• Use a variety of machines, hand tools, and measuring instruments to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
• Performs highly diversified work involving close tolerances with a basic understanding of blank sizes and bend allowances. Uses precision measuring instruments to check for accuracy.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the shift.
Hours: Monday - Thursday (3:15 PM - 1:45 AM)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sheet Metal Fabricator job in Fridley or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled