Sheet Metal Mechanic
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently searching for a Sheet Metal Mechanic (2nd shift) for a Temp to Perm opportunity in Manchester, CT.
The Sheet Metal Mechanic will be responsible for:
• Reading and interpretation of blueprints, sketches, etc. in order to determine assembly of products
• hands on experience working with sheet metal - including applied knowledge with any and all tools that pertain to the completion of project, techniques (buffering, drilling grinding etc.) in order to produce and accurate and complete project.
• ability to contribute to the team with ideas, suggestions and do whatever is needed to hit deadlines
• high school diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years of progressive experience turbine engine component sheet metal fabrication
• ability to communicate clearly with the English language in both written and verbal forms
• organized, proficient in basic principles of math and geometric dimensions, problem solving capabilities and analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you meet all the criteria listed above for this opportunity as a Sheet Metal Mechanic located in Manchester, CT then please click APPLY NOW.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical please visit www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled