Mentor Worldwide, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Shell Processor (2nd shift), to be located in Irving, TX.
Mentor is a trusted global leader in aesthetic medicine among both consumers and clinicians by providing a broad range of innovative, science and clinical-based solutions to maintain, enhance, and restore self-esteem and quality of life. The company has products and services in three areas of aesthetics: breast (augmentation and reconstruction), body and face.
• Identify, inspect and prepare for adequacy of use, the required-mandrels for production.
• Prepare, monitor and test dispersion / materials for production
• Dips mandrels in materials and remove shells from mandrels after processed.
• Interface/operate computer controlled shell forming equipment used in the coating of mandrels with dispersion.
• Remove shells from conveyor line, load and operate cure oven.
• Perform visual and thickness inspection of shells.
• Interface/operate Datamyte computer system, interpret SPC data output and respond as appropriate.
• Operates soak tanks and dryers.
• Flexibility to cross train to other departments / areas within Shell Processing (HTV / RTV / SPRAY) and outside Shell Processing according to business needs.
• Perform equipment cleaning procedures as needed.
• Identify and communicate machine/process problems to assigned supervision
• Maintain all associated DHR documentation consistent with work instructions, quality standards and cGMP’s.Qualifications
• High School Education or GED is required. A two year Associates degree or technical schooling is desired.
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Medical device experience preferred.
• Ability to read and understand written instructions and be able to perform simple mathematical operations.
• Ability to read manufacturing blueprints.
• May require periods of walking, standing, sitting as well and hand dexterity and ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
• Microsoft Office experience is required.
• Proficiency in an ERP or MES software application is preferred.
• Schedule for this position is currently Monday- Friday 100pm-930pm, but may change to rotating overnights 600pm-600am.
Mentor Texas LP (6182)Job Function