- Must possess a Massachusetts First or Second Class Stationary Engineers License
- Ability to direct and oversee shift activities
- Ability to work independently and as an overall integral plant staff team member
- Significant experience or ability in the use of personal computers and software applications
- Experience in maintenance and work management
- Technical knowledge related to power generation equipment auxiliaries
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction to groups and staff personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate in group decision-making and team building
- Knowledge of fossil plant operations
- Must be available to work rotating shift work
- Ability to complete the Supervisory Assessment Process
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately consider alternatives and willingly make decisions
- Knowledge of Passport
Massachusetts Waste Water Treatment License Grade 4I or 5C
- Position reports to Operations Manager
- Position requires ability to work rotating shift work and be on-call for both shift work and weekend duty
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.