Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions...Allied Universal is there for you. Job Description
The primary function of the Supervisor for the Monitoring and Response Center is to monitor the assigned customers, document any activity, contact support systems in the event of an emergency, and provide leadership and support to all operators on their designated shift. In addition, the Supervisor is to ensure goals are being met and objectives are met or exceeded on their designated shift. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides coaching and feedback to operators; identifying areas for training to ensure video alarms/burglary and fire alarms/call center is operated accurately while meeting goals and deadlines.
- Serves as a resource in answering questions regarding interpretation of data to be keyed or verified.
- Investigates and professionally resolves inquiries and complaints that require Supervisory level intervention.
- Responds to Dealer inquiries regarding new customer databases and updates, etc.
- Compiles and reviews daily/weekly reports to guarantee standards for quality and productivity are maintained.
- Develops and maintains a team-oriented relationship with other departments, so that, company goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Performs the work of the Security Intervention Specialist/Customer Service Rep in order to meet high volume demands when necessary.
- Must attend scheduled meetings and company training meetings and seminars as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager and or Senior Supervisor.
- Assists with coordinating company functions, promotional events, employee reward/recognition programs, and meetings.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of current company policies and procedures, recommend improvements as needed.
- Assists with other special projects as requested by Manager and or Senior Supervisor.
- Assists with new site development, involving forms, maps, virtual patrol routes, contact information, and vulnerabilities.
- Assists with review and completion of weekly timesheet and scheduling of specialists.
- Completes incident reports.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of three years (Concurrent) experience in law enforcement, security or the military.
- Minimum of three years' experience controlling cameras, responding to alarms; two years being in a security setting.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
Must have language skills to read and interpret documents such as security logs, post orders, and other security correspondence. In addition, must be able to effectively verbally communicate to another in the English language to direct, control, and/or assist in the event of a crisis. Mathematical Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Reasoning Ability
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Computer Skills
In addition to the ability to learn any new software needed, this position is required to have knowledge of the following:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Security Licenses as required by the state of Texas. Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to identify a problem, apply security training and procedures and execute said procedures. PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Employees work inside of a Monitoring and Response Center that is relatively quiet with dim lighting.
Employees are required to sit for long periods of time, respond to event-driven alarms for their entire shift and control a mouse and keyboard. Being that the core job duty is to view cameras for the entire shift, employees must be alert at all times. Closing
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Requisition ID
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.