A Super Opportunity Awaits You!
Airgas Specialty Gases, an Air Liquide company, the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products is seeking Shipper in Plumsteadville, PA.
• Ensure that all work follows D.O.T./IATA and IMDG Hazardous Communications regulations, as well as GMP, ISO and ALHAC/Air Liquide procedures.
• Perform the following shipping activities:
- Picking/palletizing orders to be shipped
- FedEx shipments - provide documentation
- UPS shipments - provide documentation
- "LTL" shipments (common carrier) - provide documentation
- Operation of FedEx Powership equipment
- Barcoding of cylinders both shipped and received
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Receipt and inspection of UPS, FedEx and truck shipments on a daily log.
• Perform daily cycle count and report non-conforming products
• Move inbound shipments to proper quarantine area.
• Work with work cell leader to suggest productivity improvements.
• Operate and maintain forklift. Ensure individual forklift certification is up to date. Ensure all routine maintenance and safety related issues are up to date and scheduled repairs completed.
• Ensure that all plant maintenance, in the distribution areas, is at an acceptable level at all times.
• Make sure all DOT certification requirements have been met.
• Prepare all international documentation in accordance with IATA regulations.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
• Complete all training activities successfully and on time.
• DOT, IATA, IMDG certification
• Knowledge of product lines
• Knowledge and use of scheduling systems
• Educated in cGMP requirements preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.