Location: Bethel, Connecticut
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 262657251
Adecco is currently assisting our client who is seeking a Shipping Clerk for a Bethel location. The Shipping Clerk will be responsible for packing and labeling for shipment and use of Forklift. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Must be able to train during the day 7am - 3:30pm for about 4 weeks and then start the position 12pm - 8pm. Temp-to-Hire
Responsibilities for the Shipping Clerk position may include but are not limited to:
• Using printed order sheet to confirm all items for shipping
• Pack and wrap order for shipment
• International shipping documents experience
• Knowledge of NMFC
• Knowledge of Bills of Lading
• Use of computer to print shipping label and affix for sending
• Use of Forklift
Shipping Clerk must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ yrs experience working in a warehouse environment
• 2+ yrs recent Forklift experience - certified
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
• Ability to follow instructions - read, write, and speak English
• Excellent work reference for reliability and work ethic
• Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen are required prior to start
• High School Diploma or equivalent - required
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Hours are 7am - 3:30pm while training - up to approx 4 weeks, then start working the shift which is 12pm - 8pm, Monday - Fridays.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco. Please follow up with us at 203-792-6500 (wait at least an hour while we receive your online application).
Adecco is one of the largest and most successful HR solutions companies in the world. We offer fulltime employment, temp-to-perm, and temporary positions. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and AARP Discounts, Holiday Pay Program, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Referral Bonus', 401(k), and more.