• Merchandise Handling Receive parts, engines, and material.
• Store parts, engines, and material in proper location.
• Retrieve pick tickets.
• Pull parts, engines and material.
• Package merchandise for shipment.
• Ship merchandise to dealers and customers by designated carrier.
• Prepare invoices.
• Conduct cycle and physical inventory counts.
• Operate material handling equipment in accordance with manufacturers operating instructions and applicable
• Company Representation - Continually strive to achieve the highest level of credibility and integrity with dealers,
customers, and fellow employees. - Correspondence on the company's behalf should be consistent with sound
business practices and should never jeopardize or compromise the company's position. - Confidential information
should not be distributed outside the department without management's approval. - Maintain proper dress code and
appearance, consistent with surroundings and customer acceptance. - Develop high levels of inter-departmental
support, being sensitive to the needs of other departments within the company.
• General - Consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with our competitors, customers, or
suppliers. - Continually strive to reduce company operating costs by eliminating waste. - Follow all safety
procedures and report all accidents. - Adhere to all company and departmental personnel policies and procedures.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own
drive or initiative.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Warehouse
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.