Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Forklift Operator in Akron for a long-term temporary job opportunity. Candidates will be responsible for operating a tow motor / forklift along with a variety of tasks Shipping and Receiving tasks within a factory environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Forklift operator include but are not limited to:
• Forklift / tow motor
• Receives, stock/stores, picks and ships parts
• Operates fork truck to move parts or castings within shop
• Responds to cell request for tow motor assistance to move components from the area
• Picks parts from stores warehouse for relocation
• Works with assembly to track expedited parts and documenting computer with results. In addition, helps assembly identify and resolve parts issues, including those requiring rework and replacement.
• All areas use computer to enter inventory information and requires a lot of paper handling
• Ability to lift up to 50# on a regular basis
Forklift / Tow motor candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have at least 6 months of recent forklift experience.
• Must have current forklift certification and valid driver's license *****
• No felonies
• Must have high school diploma or GED
We have openings on:
• Shift 4: Monday through Thursday, 10-hour shifts, start time 5pm or 6:30pm, shift premium $1.05/hr.
• Shift 6: Friday through Sunday, 12-hour shifts, 5pm - 5am, Work 36 hours and Paid for 40, shift premium $1.30/hr.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hour (along with the shift premium; depending on the shift you choose). This is a long term temporary only opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Apply here or at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position!
Must be forklift / tow motor certified
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.