Job ID: 00061101
Position Description: Responsible for handling the movement process for beverage machines, including staging equipment and loading onto trucks, notifying division of shortages/overages and processing serial numbers and warranties. Also receives new equipment and ensures proper asset handling.
• Responsible for verifying all inbound and outbound full goods loads and all related documentation
• Schedules dock appointments
• Coordination of dock activities
• Daily data entry and filing Requirements
Position Requirements: • High school Diploma or GED Preferred
• Basic PC applications Skill
• Transportation/inventory experience preferred
• Good customer service skills
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.