Meet safety, cost, service, and quality objectives. Coordinate shipping and receiving of finished goods to customers and other CCNA locations. Interact with forklift drivers, Shipping Lead, Warehouse Manager, and truck drivers to ensure the right product is shipped to the correct location in a timely manner. Coordinate shipping appointments with Shipping Lead. Communicate order changes and/or cuts to customer service.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Use SAP shipping/receiving system and MS Office tools, specifically Excel and e-mail.
- Interact with customer service, Shipping Lead, transportation, guard service, and truck lines to schedule and distribute finished goods.
- Update shipping schedule and SAP when orders are received and shipped.
- Investigate historical SAP shipping transactions.
- Perform inventory transfers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make shipment adjustments as needed
- Notify warehouse lead/team leader of situations that could result in a disruption to deliveries and customer service.
- Work with carriers to set pick-up appointments and communicate appointment to carriers.
- Set appointment in SAP.
- Prepare loading slip for shipper and create transfer orders in SAP for each out bound load.
- Receive inbound loads in SAP.
- Act as back-up for Lead Operator when Lead is off.
- Perform multiple SAP transaction to modify or correct loads.
- Collate, prepare, distribute and process the various bills of lading, reports and customer service
- Comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all CCNA policies and procedures
- Maintain GMP and safety requirements including PPE
- Insure all "Special Instructions" on BOL are adhered to
- Insure inbounds are received timely and accurately
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Full knowledge of shipping/receiving process and computerized systems. One-year directly related experience in SAP.
- Applied Reading: The ability to read, understand, and apply standard written text in English that may or may not be written in traditional sentence form such as letters, memos, or manuals to complete job tasks.
- Arithmetic Reasoning: The ability to determine, apply, and perform necessary arithmetic operations in order to solve practical math problems. This includes the ability to extract relevant information from tables, charts, graphs, and text.
- Basic Arithmetic Computation: The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. This also includes the ability to compute ratios and percentages.
- Multi-Tasking: The ability to process multiple types of information, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and/or make judgments about moving from one task to another based on their importance.
- Using Personal Computer: The ability to operate relevant personal computing hardware; ability to learn relevant personal computing hardware (e.g., personal computers, printers, and storage media) and standard software programs (e.g., word processing, graphics packages, spreadsheets\databases). This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases in relevant programs.
- Visual ability to monitor and detect equipment problems in warehouse. Ability to record information. Ability to move at least 50 lbs a distance of 5ft. Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours). Ability to shift as assigned and overtime as required. Ability to manipulate small objects. Ability to successfully complete all forklift certifications.
At CCNA Grand Prairie Water Plant. Work is performed mostly in the warehouse shipping office and warehouse shipping docks. Work requires exposure to moderate noise levels, confined spaces, heights, wetness, and working around moving equipment. Work performed mostly on fixed shifts - 24 hr operation five to six days a week. Manufacturing facility is subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift facility.EQUIPMENT:
(Machines, devices, tools, etc., used in job performance): Computerized systems. Confidential documents. Telephone, Walkie-talkie. Fax machine, Copier, printer, two-way radios, forklift and personal protective equipment.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
Clean work areas
Other duties as required
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.