Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current warehouse Shipping Clerk job in Eau Claire, WI. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Shipping Clerk you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files in a warehouse office setting. You will need to go through out the warehouse collecting equipment, reorganizing, and providing documentation to forklift drivers. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions as needed
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• Compile a list of required items that all the drivers will need for their route, such as power/hand jacks, keys, and temperature probes.
• Assist the night crew by printing off flags for items that could not be found earlier in the night so that others can go look for them. Update in the system whether the item was found and look up inventory amounts.
• Provide accuracy by entering the weights of items correctly and making any necessary changes to the number of items we are sending a customer if we don't have enough in inventory.
• Ensure that assigned keys, driver itinerary, invoices and other miscellaneous paper work/items are placed with the correct routes for the drivers.
• Distribute copies of paperwork and reports at the end of the night and place them in designated mail boxes.
• Back up the computer system at the beginning and end of the shift.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 Years' experience
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend and twist for the full length of shift
• Must be flexible with working overtime hours when needed
Pay for this position is $11.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shipping Clerk job in Eau Claire, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.