Location: Beloit, Wisconsin
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 1358382283
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Shipping Coordinator in Beloit, WI. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Shipping Coordinator you will be required to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Shipping Coordinator job include:
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete and provide all shipping documentation and paperwork necessary to facilitate the shipment of both Domestic and International parts orders, which includes: Booking Requests, Commercial Invoices, Shippers Letter of Instruction (SLI), FedEx and DHL Air Way Bills (AWB) and Hazardous Materials Declarations needed.
• Coordinate and monitor proper packaging and labeling of Hazardous Air and Ocean shipments and complete IATA and IMO Dangerous Goods documentation necessary to comply with regulations, as needed.
• Communicate with internal and external contacts in Material Management, Customer Service, Accounting, Carriers and Freight Forwarders to ensure orders are processed and shipped correctly and on time.
• Ship Confirm/Release Domestic LTL and International orders in the Mainframe system for proper invoicing.
• Assist with reconciling and tracking shipping discrepancies as reported through Customer Service.
• Coordinate parts returns for all branches by either a UPS Call Tag or a Return LTL Bill of Lading.
• Help monitor and facilitate the shipment of "Special" Warranty Parts, as needed
• Process Asia/3rd party Australia shipments.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Associates Degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit; primarily Excel and Word.
• Attention to detail is critical with the ability to prioritize and multi-task is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve, think strategically, and implement process improvements in an environment that requires flexibility.
• Ability to work autonomously, yet as a member of a team.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk job in Beloit, WI. or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled