SHIPPING RECEIVING FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Adecco is currently assisting our client who is seeking an experienced Shipping, Receiving candidate with FORKLIFT experience for a Bethel location. The Shipping Receiving, Forklift Operator will be responsible for all operations within Shipping, Receiving, operating a forklift and performing other general warehouse duties. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Shipping / Receiving / Forklift Operator position may include but are not limited to:
• Using printed order sheet to confirm all items for shipping
• Use of variety of Forklifts, pallet jack and other material handling eqmt to manage product within warehouse
• Pack and wrap order for shipment
• Knowledge of Bills of Lading
• Use of computer to update inventory, print shipping labels
• Possible delivery of parts to local vendors - only as necessary
• Manage inventory
• Room for advancement to Supervisor - must be able to manage people
Forklift must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 4+ yrs exp in depth warehouse knowledge and use of Forklifts
• Performed various warehouse duties
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
• Ability to follow instructions; read, write, and speak English
• Excellent work reference for reliability and work ethic
• Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen are required prior to start
• Clean drivers license since may do local deliveries as needed
This is a temporary-to- hire position, but our client seeks a candidate with ability to move into a Supervisory position.
Hours are 7am - 3:30pm
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is one of the largest and most successful HR solutions companies in the world. We offer fulltime employment, temp-to-perm, and temporary positions. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and AARP Discounts, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), and more.
Adecco has a proven record of success placing candidates in rewarding careers. We work one-on-one with all candidates to assist you in finding the perfect job.
Be sure to take advantage of all our website (www.adeccousa.com) has to offer including our knowledge center, where you can print out many helpful materials to aid in your job search.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.