Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Shipping Receiving Warehouse Attendant, located in San Angelo, TX.
Ethicon, Inc. is a trusted, world-wide leader in surgical care. For over a century, Ethicon has continuously introduced innovations in wound closure, general surgery, wound management, women's health and urology and aesthetic medicine that fulfill the company's vision: Restoration of Body and of Life.
Essential functions include:
• Under minimal supervision and according to prescribed procedures, will perform duties related to receiving, warehousing, material transfer, production handling, packing, freight handling and shipping.
• Inspect goods for defects and damages.
• Sign for and check-in all incoming materials received against a packing list for completeness and accuracy.
• Organize warehouse space/stocks and maintain inventories.
• Track inventory in appropriate system.
• Restock materials as and when required.
• Deliver all orders to the appropriate departments or individual customer’s real time.
• Load and unload trailers/trucks.
• Perform efficient unloading, transporting, storage and delivery of materials and accurate recording of necessary information.
• Stage and store finished goods pallets.
• Pull, package and ship orders in a time-efficient and accurate manner.
• Keep shipping/receiving dock clean and orderly, meeting both safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
• Use cleaning equipment as required.
• Operate powered industrial vehicles.
• Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable.
• Resolve all other issues at the warehouse level.
This position pays $18.29/hour and is under a Collective Bargaining Agreement in a union environment.
The San Angelo Plant is a 24/7 operation; weekends and holidays are included in the work schedule.Qualifications
• A minimum of a High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment preferred.
• Inspection experience is preferred.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is preferred.
• Knowledge of shop floor systems (i.e. JD Edwards (JDE), Maximo, etc.) preferred.
• Basic math skills, with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute percentages and work with decimals and fractions, required.
• Must have the ability to read, interpret and follow work instructions and training materials.
• The ability to operate PIV (Power Industrial Vehicles) forklift, and/or electric pallet jacks
• The ability to stand and/or walk 50% of the time is required. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unaided is required.
• Must be able to work rotating 4 day schedule of 6:00pm - 6:00am, or 600am to 600pm. Flexibility is required and will include some holidays, weekends, and overtime.
United States-Texas-San AngeloOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Materials Management & DistributionRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.