As a Shipping Receiving - Warehouse Delivery Technician , you will support the Santa Barbara branch by assisting with the shipping and receiving of medical products along with order pulling,supply packing and inventory control. This position is a small warehouse environment, does not require fork-lift or pallet-jack experience and must be able to lift up to 25-pounds of medical supplies at a time. Occasionally, you will deliver medical product to patients’homes.
As a Shipping Receiving - Warehouse Delivery Technician you will …
*Take responsibility of delivery vehicles on a daily basis, conforming to policies and procedures.
* Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory in stock.
* Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment.
* Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
* Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
* Pull and pick medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient’s home.
* Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and mail couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
* Assist with inventory control measures including purchasing,receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday –Friday, 8:30AM– 5:30PM , with an opportunity for over-time as needed. Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Challenge your healthcare training or current warehouse knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference for our patients by helping to provide the equipment and therapies they need to help them live a fulfilled and healthy life. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry,offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
Healthcare, customer service, medical,shipping, receiving, material handling, packaging, inventory, picking,stocking, loading, unloading, stocking, warehouse, logistics, delivery
A little about us: