A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerks in New Carlisle OH for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Shipping and Receiving positions require candidates to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies. Positions would be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
2) Carry out method and mode of shipment to customer requirements.
3) Prepare and expedite shipments
a. Assemble and pack product containers, preparing and affixing shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information for cartons, skids or other storage devices in an accurate manner including any special labels that are customer required.
b. Prepare all shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner.
c. Post weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
4) Unpack, examine, and route incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
5) Enter into computer system correct information to acknowledge shipping and receipt of goods.
6) Receive and process all defective parts returned for replacement or credit. (RMA)
7) Maintain shipping materials and keep adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
8) Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
9) Make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw material.
10) Must have a good working knowledge of part numbers and part usage and understand applications for use.
11) Use lift truck or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
12) Perform other duties as requested.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 1 year in manufacturing environment; 3-6 month experience in shipping/receiving
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• MS Office
• Experience with UPS/FedEx online software
• Fork lift experience
• Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
We have openings first shift- Monday - Friday from 530AM - 4:00PM
Pay for this position is based on experience and will require resume reviewplus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other shipping and receiving related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.