A busy facility in Sanford is now hiring a Shipping/Receiving Lead to coordinate the timely and accurate completion of vital warehouse duties. Work collaboratively in a small team environment in this full time, temp to hire position!
What's in it for you?
* Stable long term employment, with potential to be hired on permanently
* $15/hour, and weekly pay
* 7am-3:30pm schedule requiring some flexibility
What will you be doing?
* Picking, packing, and shipping product against sales orders
* Utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures to determine the appropriate method of shipping
* Maintaining shipping records
* Working closely with internal departments to ensure timely deliveries and appropriate communication to customers
* Directing the activities and training of personnel assigned to the shipping function
What will you bring to the job?
* 2+ years warehouse and shipping experience
* Familiarity with Lotus notes or other email software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and ERP/MRP systems
* Ability to be cross-trained in all functions within the warehouse
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-284-0595, or texting 207-518-7054.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.